Tea Goetz GmbH is pleased about your visit to this web site and your interest in our company. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like you to feel safe and secure when visiting our website.
Acquisition and Processing of Personal Data
Normally, you can visit the pages of Tea Goetz GmbH without any personal data being required from you. The data will only be collected by us, if you provide them voluntarily for example, in the course of an enquiry or to process your order. A transfer to third parties will not take place.
While using our web sites the respective providers will save general data like browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer (IP address), and date and time of file access. The latter is for legal, organisational and technical reasons indispensable.
Use and Transmission of Personal Data and Earmarking
All personal information which is obtained through the Internet services operated by Tea Goetz GmbH will be collected, processed and used according to the currently valid regulations on the protection of personal information, only for the purposes of handling orders and to preserve justified business interests with regard to the consultation and the support of our customers and other interested parties.
The web pages use so-called cookies at different places which serve to make our service more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. Cookies are small text files which are filed on your computer and saved by your browser. These cookies are „Session-Cookies“, which are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses.
On request, we are pleased to inform you in writing according to the applicable legislation whether and which information on your identity have possibly been saved by us.
ea Goetz GmbH uses technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data administered by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons. Our preventive measures are subject to continuous improvement in accordance with the latest technological developments. However, concerning external links the Tea Goetz GmbH have no influence on the compliance of other providers with data privacy regulations.
If you wish to contact the Tea Goetz GmbH by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be guaranteed. The content of e-mails can be read by third parties. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information only by post.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or any general enquiries or complaints, please contact us:
Tea Goetz GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)511-96613-0
Fax: +49 (0)511-96613-30
Official register subject to § 4 of Federal Data Protection Act
The BDSG prescribes in § 4 g that the person in charge of data protection shall make the following information under § 4e available to anyone in an appropriate manner:
1. Name and address of the responsible data controlling company
Tea Goetz GmbH
2. Manager / Owner
Business manager: Christoph Götz
3. Assigned manager of the data processing
4. Earmarking of data acquisition, -processing or –utilisation
The Tea Goetz GmbH is a company whose main focus is to sell tea which they import directly from the countries of origin and flavour by themselves with its own production plants. Beyond that the Tea Goetz GmbH is one of the world's leading producers and providers of paper tea filters. The Tea Goetz GmbH has subsidiaries in Holland, Canada and Great Britain. The data collection, -processing or –utilisation serve the purpose of pursuing the above-mentioned purposes.
5. Description of the of the relevant person groups and the data or categories of data concerned
Personal data is predominantly collected, processed and used with regard to the following groups of persons for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned among point 4.
- Customers data (esp. address data, contract data, data for internet services), prospective customer data (esp. product interest, address data)
- Staff data, applicant data (esp. personal data for personnel administration and –management)
- Data of business partners (esp. address-, billing and performance data)
- Data of suppliers (esp. address- and production data)
6. The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the data might be disclosed
- Public institutions who receive the data on the basis of statutory regulations (e. g. social insurance carrier)
- Internal staff, involved in the implementation and completion of the relative information process
- external contractors (service providers) in accordance with § 11 BDSG
- Another external institutions such as partners responsible for the customer’s order processing
7. Standard deadlines for the erasure of data
The legislator has decreed many safekeeping obligations and time limits. After the expiration of these periods the respective data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required. Data unaffected by this is erased when the purposes stated under 5 no longer apply.
8. Planned data transfer to third states
For fulfilment of the purposes of the contract or for contractual relationship based on trust as well as to give advice and support to the affected persons data will be transferred to third states.
9. A general description allowing a preliminary assessment to be made of the appropriateness of the measures taken pursuant to Article 9 to ensure security of processing.
Tea Goetz GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures in order to safeguard the data administered by us against accidental or deliberate deletion, manipulation, loss, and against unauthorized persons accessing the information. These security measures are subject to constant improvement with the intention of reflecting technical development. This specifically means that we save data-protection relevant data on secured systems in Germany. Only a few individuals who are technically or commercially involved in the maintenance of the servers have access to this data.